Monday, May 18, 2009

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN to our 15 Year Reunion!!!

Hello All -

Just a quick reminder of our 15 year reunion this Saturday, May 23rd at Manti High School. It will start approx. at 5:00 and is $15.00 per person. If you haven't sent me your money it's ok, you can just pay at the door. If you bring a check just make it out to "MHS Class of 94".

There will also be a basketball game following the reunion in the old gym so bring your gym shoes and shorts if you want to play. This is open to anyone who wants to play including spouses.

We will miss all of you who are not able to make it and hope to see you at the 20 year reunion. You are also able to buy a DVD if you won't be there. You can mail $5.00 made payable to "MHS Class of 94" to Emily Wright, P.O. Box 1411, Spanish Fork, UT 84660.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,Emily

1 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

Hey Emily! I definetly want a DVD, so I'll drop a check in the mail to you today. I hope you have a good turnout. I know how hard you have worked on this. Thank you so much for keeping everyone connected!